I am currently on my 3rd Stitch Fix box. It is like Christmas when you get something in th email, you have no idea what will be in the box……surprise, I love all of it!
I have been receiving Stitch Fix for a while now, I absolutely LOVE Stitch Fix! Stitch Fix is a fashion retailer that allows you to try on clothes in your home! How it works is: you first sign up and fill out your style profile, you then schedule your first “Fix” which is $20, and a stylist will send you 5 clothing items based on your style profile & Pinterest board. You try on the clothes from the comfort of your home, buy what you like and send back what you do not like.
Most of my closet consists of clothes that I have bought as separate pieces! Stitch Fix really sent me some awesome stuff previously! There is usually something in my Fix that really isn’t my style, but most of it is spot on! I have only sent back two things! I keep it all and I get 25% off the total!! WIN WIN!! What finally made me sign up is the fact that you do not have to receive a “fix” automatically. You can choose when you would like to receive one.
I have created a Pinterest board too, so my personal stylist can see what trends I really love. I can save photos from Pinterest or from Stitch Fix or the web and post them for review. I love the app too! I can see updates on referrals I have sent to friends, so they can try my new addiction too!!
Check out some of these style fixes from my collection. The boots came in my first Fix , I have already found lots of items to pair them with in my closet.
Here are some collections from assorted fixes they have available. I like this because you can choose your own style, items you like to try, certain colors and accessories too! I work in retail management and have little time to shop. And, on my days off, I like to dress other than my normal day to day wear at work.
The fit of the bottoms have been absolutely perfect for my figure too. LOng enough, fit the hips and waist as well.
This gives me an opportunity to try different styles and colors I may not normally try at any store.
And guess what guys? You can try it too. Select the styles you like with the fit you want.
I admit, I was unsure at first. I showed my husband what the items were in the box, he loved them too. I had lots of other pieces that would easily coordinate such as scarves or bottoms.
I can’t wait to post my next pics of what I receive during my birthday week!! You can schedule auto fixes or manage them to receive the box exactly when you want. It makes it so easy!!!
Here’s how it all works!
By now I am sure everyone knows how Stitch Fix works.. if not here is a quick run down (skip this is you already know)
- Sign up using my referral link (I receive a small commission for anyone that schedules a fix using my link)
- Set up your style profile, including likes and dislikes, measurements and a link to your pinterest board
- Schedule your first fix (your $20.00 styling fee is charged before it ships)!
- Try on the 5 pieces you have been sent in the comfort of your home
- Keep what you want, send back what you do not want in the prepaid envelope
- Check out using the super easy Stitch Fix App or on the website
- **BONUS- if you keep all 5 items you get to take 25% off your order
- **Bonus- you can deduct your $20.00 styling fee off your order as well!
- TRY IT FOR YOURSELF AND ADD A FRIEND TOO!!!!