https://stitch-fix.sjv.io/c/1258872/477659/8369 My referral link to join
Fall StitchFix is ready to style you
join and get $25 credit for trying their service
check out my posts for myStitchfix outfits
I have received a full year of styling just from referrals.
How it works….
What is Stitch Fix?
Stitch Fix is an online styling service that delivers a truly personalized shopping experience, just for you. Fill out your Style Profile and a personal stylist will hand pick pieces to fit your tastes, needs and budget—and mail them directly to your door. Each box contains five items of clothing, shoes and accessories for you to try on at home. Keep what you love, send the rest back in a prepaid USPS envelope. Shipping and returns are free—even for exchanges!
How does it work?
1. Fill out your Style Profile
Begin by filling out the Style Profile. This helps us understand your size, style, shape, budget and lifestyle. Completing your Profile should only take about 10-15 minutes.
2. Pick the date you’d like to receive your shipment
Select a delivery date from the calendar. At the time your Stylist selects your items, you will be charged a $20 styling fee. That $20 will be applied as a credit toward anything you keep from your shipment.
3. Try everything on in the comfort of your home
We encourage you to try on everything our Stylists have picked for you because you never know what will look great on. Create new outfits by pairing what’s in your shipment with items that are already in your closet. Learn more about the benefits of working with a personal stylist.
4. Buy what you like and return the rest
- Take three days to decide what you’ll purchase and what you’d like to send back. You’re only charged for items you choose to keep when you check out.
- Check out by logging into your account to pay for the items you want to keep. The $20 styling fee will be applied as credit toward any items you purchase. If you buy all five items, we’ll give you 25% off the entire purchase!
- Simply return the items you don’t want in our prepaid mailer and drop it into any USPS mailbox. Stitch Fix clients enjoy free shipping both ways as a benefit of using our service.
5. Tell us what you think
Don’t forget to give us specific feedback on each item you receive. We’re able to send you better selections when we know what did and didn’t work for you, and why. Our women’s blog and men’s blog offer tips on the best ways to communicate with your Stylist.
If you choose to receive recurring shipments, we’ll automatically schedule the delivery date for your next shipment. You can always choose an alternative date that better suits your needs or opt out of regularly scheduled shipments entirely. Stitch Fix does not require a membership fee or a monthly subscription.
Learn more about how Stitch Fix works.
I’ve had overwhelming support for th s fix. See how my friends voted on these five items
Looks like I’ve got summer cute outfits are detailed for me. My Stitch Fix cards gave me lots of ideas on how to put together ensembles on things I may already own….
My invoice….$58 for those white jeans, well, they’re just fabulous!!! Perfect for summer and a great fit.
I love it all!! 😍Tanks and white pants for summer, thanks Stitchfix. 😍